We anticipate a greater need for assistance this week — we’ve already seen 4 families today.
Our food pantry is currently out of or running very low on key items. Please pick up a few extra things when you go to the store and drop them off.
- Canned meat – chicken, tuna, ham, beef, Spam, Vienna sausage
- Boxed milk
- Boxed cereal/oatmeal
- Ramen noodles
- Peanut butter
- Jelly in plastic containers
- Easy side dishes, such as rice, noodles, “Helpers,” and stuffing
- Canned fruit (preferably pull-top can) and/or fruit cups
- Canned pasta
- Canned chili
- Applesauce cups
- Small shampoo containers
- Disposable razors
- Small shaving cream
- Toilet paper
- Feminine hygiene products
- Pudding cups
Thank you for your continued generosity! It is a blessing to be able to help members of our community who are in need.
Please contact the office if you have questions.